Rothstein Kass

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.

Interview Question – No. It was a nice coversation   Answer Question

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Question – easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation available.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2013.

Interview Details – The first step was to be contacted by an experienced recruiter at a local Consulting Firm. The next step required the completion of an application. Afterwards, an in-person interview was conducted with two different partners separately and then with a senior manager. The interviews required good listening skills and the ability to ask good questions. It also required being able to explain why one would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Question – "Why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2010.

Interview Details – They do superdays, which is 5 half hour interviews. One is a walking tour, one is a casual conversation, and the other three just get to know you. Some basic questions, some interesting questions. Based on who the interviewer is.HR is great and they are extremely good at what they do.

Interview Question – How well do you know how to use excel, what types of coding do you know? I don't think they expected enormous amounts, but it was unexpected for them to ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Very Easy Interview

Roseland, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in December 2010.

Interview Details – met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Interview Question – "Why audit?"   Answer Question

Entry Level Audit Interview

Entry Level Audit

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – Interviewed through the campus recruiting. Overall, question were easy. mostly asking about resume and why accounting. met with hr rep. told me about company and how financial sector was big part of rothstein kass. asked about choosing audit or tax and which sector between commerical and financial

Interview Question – tell me about your self   Answer Question

Entry Level - Full Time Interview

Entry Level - Full Time

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – Very easy going - just be yourself.

Interview Question – Nothing is unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – company screened my resume on campus website and I got an on-site interview. After about 2 weekes, HR called me and gave me my offer. Several days later I received hard copy of offer letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for RK? What is your interest? Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rothstein Kass

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!

Rothstein Kass Videos

Rothstein Kass – Why Work for Us?

Rothstein Kass is a premier professional services firm that has served privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as high-net-worth individuals and families, for more than 50 years. As trusted advisors to our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rothstein Kass interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rothstein Kass employees and interview candidates.