Rothstein Kass

36 candidate interviews

Tax Staff Interview

Tax Staff

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – Submit application through school career center, invited to on-campus Interview, then second round for office visit.

Interview Question – Casual environment, asked how can contribute to the company.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – Participated in the summer leadership program then got invited to interview for an interview. Interview was really laid back and just covered my interest in the company as well as my other career interest

Interview Question – Why should they choose me?   Answer Question

Entry Level - Full Time Interview

Entry Level - Full Time

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – Very easy going - just be yourself.

Interview Question – Nothing is unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Entry Level Audit Interview

Entry Level Audit

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – Interviewed through the campus recruiting. Overall, question were easy. mostly asking about resume and why accounting. met with hr rep. told me about company and how financial sector was big part of rothstein kass. asked about choosing audit or tax and which sector between commerical and financial

Interview Question – tell me about your self   Answer Question

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Interview Question – "Why audit?"   Answer Question

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Question – easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation available.

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.

Interview Question – No. It was a nice coversation   Answer Question

SLP Interview

SLP

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details – I applied online, submitted my resume, and was selected for an on campus interview. It is very important to network with the professionals before the application process. This allows them to receive your resume beforehand and helps them remember you as they are going through applications. There was only one round of interviews for the SLP. It was very casual, not very many behavioral questions. Mostly questions regarding personal/professional background--mainly to get to know you.

Interview Question – I was asked the typical "greatest weakness" question. Definitely not unexpected, but that's always a difficult one.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Roseland, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in December 2010.

Interview Details – met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!