Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.4

Entry Level Audit Interview

Interviewed through the campus recruiting. Overall, question were easy. mostly asking about resume and why accounting. met with hr rep. told me about company and how financial sector was big part of rothstein kass. asked about choosing audit or tax and which sector between commerical and financial

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
    Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

SLP Interview

I applied online, submitted my resume, and was selected for an on campus interview. It is very important to network with the professionals before the application process. This allows them to receive your resume beforehand and helps them remember you as they are going through applications. There was only one round of interviews for the SLP. It was very casual, not very many behavioral questions. Mostly questions regarding personal/professional background--mainly to get to know you.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked the typical "greatest weakness" question. Definitely not unexpected, but that's always a difficult one.   View Answer

Audit Associate Interview

The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question
    no negotiation available.

Tax Accountant Interview

Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.

Tax Staff Interview

Submit application through school career center, invited to on-campus Interview, then second round for office visit.

Interview Questions
    • Casual environment, asked how can contribute to the company.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Participated in the summer leadership program then got invited to interview for an interview. Interview was really laid back and just covered my interest in the company as well as my other career interest

Entry Level - Full Time Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Very easy going - just be yourself.

Did not negotiate

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in December 2010.

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!