Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.4

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

Submit application through school career center, invited to on-campus Interview, then second round for office visit.

Interview Questions

• Casual environment, asked how can contribute to the company.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation available.

SLP Interview

Interview

I applied online, submitted my resume, and was selected for an on campus interview. It is very important to network with the professionals before the application process. This allows them to receive your resume beforehand and helps them remember you as they are going through applications. There was only one round of interviews for the SLP. It was very casual, not very many behavioral questions. Mostly questions regarding personal/professional background--mainly to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the typical "greatest weakness" question. Definitely not unexpected, but that's always a difficult one.   1 Answer

Tax Accountant Interview

Interview

Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview

Participated in the summer leadership program then got invited to interview for an interview. Interview was really laid back and just covered my interest in the company as well as my other career interest

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview

Very easy going - just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I thought it was easier than most job interviews, although I had to wait for over a half-hour for the managing partner to come out of his meeting. He was nice and courteous.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how accounting has helped me in my life. I answered it satisfactorily since I got the job, although, I thought it was a strange question.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone from HR. The interview process was very easy going. The interviewer was very warm and welcoming. The work culture seemed as if it would be great.