Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

2.4

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2007.

basic

Tax Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in May 2008.

I obtained the referral from a current employee. I spoke with two partners and two human resources representatives who were very friendly and informative. It was an enjoyable experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2008.

very professional and good impression (albeit a false one), office environment was very good, good description of benefits and salary, recruiter was pleasant, clear discussion of job duties as well as the industry

Interview Questions
    not much with salary, "take it or leave it" mentality

Staff Auditor Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2008.

First round interview at a school with a senior auditor. Then I was called into the main office where I interviewed with 3 people, 1 of which was human resources. Then got taken out to a lunch and an office tour. I had to wait a couple of week until they called me to give me an offer.

Staff Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

It consisted of resume and cover letter. there were on campus interviews then second round intervews at the office with about three diferent people. it was difficult but no more dificult than any other accounting firm

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Questions
    • not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Was invited to a on-the-site company tour/networking event the day before. Went in for an interview at the university recruiting center and was asked questions regarding my experiences on the resume. We also talked a lot about the firm culture and specialty (hedge funds!!!) They are very proud of their company, and very specialized in the financial services industry. You aren't required to be well-versed in finance, but it will help. Also, the training is excellent, and make sure to be engaged about their familial company culture, which my interviewer pointed out as the number 1 best thing about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me more about this past job experience on your resume.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in January 2010.

It is easy. Talk and smile alot, act laid back and you are in. Act to serious and you have no chance.

Interview Questions
    Only negotiate the position. Salary was predetermined. If you have other offers, make a paper airplane with the Rothstein Kass offer and throw it over the Hudson River and watch it fly , fly away. It will be the best decision you ever made. Heed my words.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

very easy and relaxed

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2010.

They do superdays, which is 5 half hour interviews. One is a walking tour, one is a casual conversation, and the other three just get to know you. Some basic questions, some interesting questions. Based on who the interviewer is.HR is great and they are extremely good at what they do.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you know how to use excel, what types of coding do you know? I don't think they expected enormous amounts, but it was unexpected for them to ask.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!