Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.5

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and easy going - I was asked about things on my resume, why do you want to work for them and what you are expecting from this job. It lasted about 10 minutes and ended with good impression.

Know your resume, feel comfortable to talk about yourself, smile and be positive.

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

Interview

they focus on soft skills rather than technical. they want the right personalities to join their firm, someone who they see would make partners down the road and be able to bring in business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

signing bonus

Tax Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone from HR. The interview process was very easy going. The interviewer was very warm and welcoming. The work culture seemed as if it would be great.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

First round interview was on campus 2 weeks ago. I told them I needed to hear back quickly for school purposes. A week later, got a call saying I was invited to 2nd rounds in the office. They asked me to come back this week (today). Went in and had 5 back-to-back interviews. 3 managers, a partner, and an HR person. Everyone was super chill and the whole process was very laid back. Behavioral Qs in the first round, 2nd round was just getting to know you (I didn't get behavioral questions at all). Got a call tonight with my offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is leadership to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't even try-dont negotiate internship pay!

Internship-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Alumini came to ask and pretty friendly. The question about Why did I choose my college ? And why I choose RK?...Why I want this job? My teamwork...and my financial internship before. The most important is to fit its company culture and show that you are energetic !

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Interview

It consisted of resume and cover letter. there were on campus interviews then second round intervews at the office with about three diferent people. it was difficult but no more dificult than any other accounting firm

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

Interview

The first round took place at my university. It was very straight forward. The initial interviewer was basically looking to see if your personality would fit into her company's corporate culture. After about a week I received a call from HR informing me that they would like to invite me in for a second round. The second round consisted of an office tour with an associate, an interview with a manager (basic behavioral questions were asked) and two separate HR interviews.

Tip the interviewee - Be well informed about the position you're interviewing for and try to leverage your strengths towards that position when answering questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Standard package was offered. However this company does pay overtime!

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

Interview

very easy and relaxed

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

email resume, call from hr, call from hiring mgr, no offer

Tax Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in May 2008.

Interview

I obtained the referral from a current employee. I spoke with two partners and two human resources representatives who were very friendly and informative. It was an enjoyable experience.