Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.4

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in September 2010.

It was a basic first round interview. The interviewer was very nice and didn't ask too many difficult questions.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

very easy and relaxed

Senior Accountant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in January 2010.

It is easy. Talk and smile alot, act laid back and you are in. Act to serious and you have no chance.

Interview Questions
    Only negotiate the position. Salary was predetermined. If you have other offers, make a paper airplane with the Rothstein Kass offer and throw it over the Hudson River and watch it fly , fly away. It will be the best decision you ever made. Heed my words.

Staff Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

It consisted of resume and cover letter. there were on campus interviews then second round intervews at the office with about three diferent people. it was difficult but no more dificult than any other accounting firm

Staff Auditor Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2008.

First round interview at a school with a senior auditor. Then I was called into the main office where I interviewed with 3 people, 1 of which was human resources. Then got taken out to a lunch and an office tour. I had to wait a couple of week until they called me to give me an offer.

Tax Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in May 2008.

I obtained the referral from a current employee. I spoke with two partners and two human resources representatives who were very friendly and informative. It was an enjoyable experience.