Rothstein Kass

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Average Difficulty
36 candidate interviews

Staff Accountant

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was a basic first round interview. The interviewer was very nice and didn't ask too many difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in January 2010.

Interview Details – It is easy. Talk and smile alot, act laid back and you are in. Act to serious and you have no chance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Only negotiate the position. Salary was predetermined. If you have other offers, make a paper airplane with the Rothstein Kass offer and throw it over the Hudson River and watch it fly , fly away. It will be the best decision you ever made. Heed my words.

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2008.

Interview Details – First round interview at a school with a senior auditor. Then I was called into the main office where I interviewed with 3 people, 1 of which was human resources. Then got taken out to a lunch and an office tour. I had to wait a couple of week until they called me to give me an offer.

Interview Question – Nothing really hard was asked.   View Answer

Staff Accountant

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Interview Details – Was invited to a on-the-site company tour/networking event the day before. Went in for an interview at the university recruiting center and was asked questions regarding my experiences on the resume. We also talked a lot about the firm culture and specialty (hedge funds!!!) They are very proud of their company, and very specialized in the financial services industry. You aren't required to be well-versed in finance, but it will help. Also, the training is excellent, and make sure to be engaged about their familial company culture, which my interviewer pointed out as the number 1 best thing about the company.

Interview Question – Tell me more about this past job experience on your resume.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Interview Details – very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Question – not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2007.

Interview Details – basic