Rothstein Kass Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2013.

The first step was to be contacted by an experienced recruiter at a local Consulting Firm. The next step required the completion of an application. Afterwards, an in-person interview was conducted with two different partners separately and then with a senior manager. The interviews required good listening skills and the ability to ask good questions. It also required being able to explain why one would be a good fit for the company.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2010.

They do superdays, which is 5 half hour interviews. One is a walking tour, one is a casual conversation, and the other three just get to know you. Some basic questions, some interesting questions. Based on who the interviewer is.HR is great and they are extremely good at what they do.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you know how to use excel, what types of coding do you know? I don't think they expected enormous amounts, but it was unexpected for them to ask.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in December 2010.

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

company screened my resume on campus website and I got an on-site interview. After about 2 weekes, HR called me and gave me my offer. Several days later I received hard copy of offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for RK? What is your interest? Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2008.

very professional and good impression (albeit a false one), office environment was very good, good description of benefits and salary, recruiter was pleasant, clear discussion of job duties as well as the industry

Interview Questions
    not much with salary, "take it or leave it" mentality

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!