Rothstein Kass

Very Easy Interview

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Roseland, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in December 2010.

Interview Details – met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details – company screened my resume on campus website and I got an on-site interview. After about 2 weekes, HR called me and gave me my offer. Several days later I received hard copy of offer letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for RK? What is your interest? Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rothstein Kass

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!

Rothstein Kass Videos

Rothstein Kass – Why Work for Us?

Rothstein Kass is a premier professional services firm that has served privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as high-net-worth individuals and families, for more than 50 years. As trusted advisors to our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rothstein Kass Senior Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rothstein Kass employees and interview candidates.