Roubini Global Economics

www.roubini.com

Roubini Global Economics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roubini Global Economics

Analyst Intern Interview

Applied through university, reached a week later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Roubini Global Economics in September 2013.

I heard from the firm a few weeks after I applied for the position. The first interview was over the phone and questions related to my resume and prior experience. The second interview was at the office with the person I subsequently worked with. Here questions related to specific classes that I had taken, and knowledge of news events that affected the region that the internship focused on. I heard back 2 days after the interview and started work a week later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what econometric techniques I had experience with, specifically my knowledge of time-series analysis.   View Answer
    Work schedule was flexible.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Roubini Global Economics in April 2012.

after applying through university's career website, I got an email from recruiter for the interview. The interview was very casual and the recruiter made the environment very comfortable. It was just a casual interview.

Interview Questions