Round Table Pizza Interview Questions

1.5

Crew Member-Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in July 2014.

I applied to Round Table online, and got a call for an interview about 3 days later. I was told to dress accordingly and the interview would be the day after. I am a girl (17) and I wore a blazer and black pants with flats and my hair in a bun. It was an extremely easy interview, with only 3 questions. As he was asking me questions people started being seated to be interviewed next. I looked at what they wore, and most (if not all) wore pretty casual clothing (khaki shorts, T-shirts and jeans). Many of the applicants were also adults that carried no resume on them. So based on all of that, it should give you a pretty good idea of what you will decide to do before an interview with Round Table. So after the interview was done, he left to grab some paper work I had to fill out such as policy signing and direct deposits. The interview lasted about an hour and 20 minutes with the paper work signing. I went back to the restaurant a couple days after to do orientation. They had me just read the manual and watch a couple videos. It took about an 2 hours (I know, painful) and no testing at the end. I took a small tour of the restaurant and was shown what I was to do during my shifts. I was being paid for my time so it all wasn't too bad, you just get sleepy haha. But there was NO drug test! He asked me if I would submit to one, but no drug test. I had also asked the rest of the staff if they were ever drug tested and they also said no. But overall, the experience was really great everyone was really friendly to me :)

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer came storming into the restaurant blaming you for everything that went wrong with their order/experience?   View Answer
    • How do you cope with negative customers?   View Answer
    • Would you submit to a drug test?   View Answer
    • Do you live in the area?   View Answer
    • Will you be going to school in the fall?   View Answer
    There really was no negotiation, he didn't bring one up at all. But I don't mind because the rate is $9 and I think it's pretty good for my age and what I'll be doing.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in November 2010.

I had an initial phone interview, and in-person interview with a random store manager, and a final interview with the store manager of the location hiring and the area manager. General questions about experience, strengths and weaknesses, interests, and situational responses. Nothing you wouldn't expect for a food-service job.

Interview Questions
    • They told me I wasn't qualified and made me defend myself, but I don't think that happens in every interview   Answer Question
    I negotiated a few extra cents per hour, but it was hard to do.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in April 2010.

Easy interview process, dont recall

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in January 2010.

Hiring was 1 on 1 with the manager, very simple questions mostly common sense.

Interview Questions
    • A time you you had a conflict with an employee and how it was dealt with.   Answer Question
    simple, they offered and I accepted.

PIzza Pro Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

I walked in the door and volunteered to take over making pizzas for a short period of time as they were understaffed. I was hired immediately.

Interview Questions
    • Can you make peoples food? It was just a weird question   Answer Question
    Simple

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chico, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

interviewed at Round Table Pizza in April 2009.

I met once with a manager, and was called the following day.
    Very stress free. Just wants to know your a team player and happy

no negotiations

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Anselmo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Anselmo, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

In 1990 I submitted an application for employment, was hired as a regular crew member, started off at just above minimum wage (4.50/hr), quickly rose up the ranks to Person In Charge (PIC), then to Supervisor, then to Assistant Manager, then to Manager all within about a year.

Interview Questions
    • Back in 1990, there wasn't really tough questions they would ask, just "are your hours/schedule flexible?" was probably the most difficult question.   View Answer
    There wasnt really much of one, I signed on as a regular crew member employee at slightly above minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in August 2010.

I filled out an application in the store, the manager immediately looked it over and asked me a few basic questions. He then hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have relative to this position?   Answer Question
    No negotiation at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in October 2010.

I was contacted about 3 weeks after coming in and filling out an application, inviting me to come in to do an interview. It was a pretty basic 1 on 1 interview. I was asked about my previous employment, why I wanted to work for Round Table, what my strengths and weaknesses were, and what I felt I would bring to the company. I received a call the next day with a job offer. A couple days later I had to go to their "Success Camp", which is basically where they send all their new employees to train them as a group and then I was all set for work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Clemente, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in June 2011.

Easy interview...just be very friendly and polite and you should be able to get the job. I had no prior work experience.

Interview Questions
    • If we asked you to spin the sign on the corner would u be ok with that?   View Answer
    non-negotiable.

Worked for Round Table Pizza? Contribute to the Community!