Round Table Pizza

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member-Cashier Interview

Crew Member-Cashier
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to Round Table online, and got a call for an interview about 3 days later. I was told to dress accordingly and the interview would be the day after. I am a girl (17) and I wore a blazer and black pants with flats and my hair in a bun. It was an extremely easy interview, with only 3 questions. As he was asking me questions people started being seated to be interviewed next. I looked at what they wore, and most (if not all) wore pretty casual clothing (khaki shorts, T-shirts and jeans). Many of the applicants were also adults that carried no resume on them. So based on all of that, it should give you a pretty good idea of what you will decide to do before an interview with Round Table. So after the interview was done, he left to grab some paper work I had to fill out such as policy signing and direct deposits. The interview lasted about an hour and 20 minutes with the paper work signing. I went back to the restaurant a couple days after to do orientation. They had me just read the manual and watch a couple videos. It took about an 2 hours (I know, painful) and no testing at the end. I took a small tour of the restaurant and was shown what I was to do during my shifts. I was being paid for my time so it all wasn't too bad, you just get sleepy haha. But there was NO drug test! He asked me if I would submit to one, but no drug test. I had also asked the rest of the staff if they were ever drug tested and they also said no. But overall, the experience was really great everyone was really friendly to me :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came storming into the restaurant blaming you for everything that went wrong with their order/experience?   View Answer
  • How do you cope with negative customers?   View Answer
  • Would you submit to a drug test?   View Answer
  • Do you live in the area?   View Answer
  • Will you be going to school in the fall?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation, he didn't bring one up at all. But I don't mind because the rate is $9 and I think it's pretty good for my age and what I'll be doing.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview, and in-person interview with a random store manager, and a final interview with the store manager of the location hiring and the area manager. General questions about experience, strengths and weaknesses, interests, and situational responses. Nothing you wouldn't expect for a food-service job.

Interview Question – They told me I wasn't qualified and made me defend myself, but I don't think that happens in every interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a few extra cents per hour, but it was hard to do.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in April 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview process, dont recall

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Stockton, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in January 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring was 1 on 1 with the manager, very simple questions mostly common sense.

Interview Question – A time you you had a conflict with an employee and how it was dealt with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple, they offered and I accepted.

PIzza Pro Interview

PIzza Pro

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview Details – I walked in the door and volunteered to take over making pizzas for a short period of time as they were understaffed. I was hired immediately.

Interview Question – Can you make peoples food? It was just a weird question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple

General Interview

General
Chico, CA

I interviewed at Round Table Pizza in April 2009.

Interview Details – I met once with a manager, and was called the following day.
Very stress free. Just wants to know your a team player and happy

Interview Question – when was pizza invented.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Manager Interview

Manager
San Anselmo, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview Details – In 1990 I submitted an application for employment, was hired as a regular crew member, started off at just above minimum wage (4.50/hr), quickly rose up the ranks to Person In Charge (PIC), then to Supervisor, then to Assistant Manager, then to Manager all within about a year.

Interview Question – Back in 1990, there wasn't really tough questions they would ask, just "are your hours/schedule flexible?" was probably the most difficult question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasnt really much of one, I signed on as a regular crew member employee at slightly above minimum wage.

Tacoma, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in August 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application in the store, the manager immediately looked it over and asked me a few basic questions. He then hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – What experience do you have relative to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all.

Sacramento, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted about 3 weeks after coming in and filling out an application, inviting me to come in to do an interview. It was a pretty basic 1 on 1 interview. I was asked about my previous employment, why I wanted to work for Round Table, what my strengths and weaknesses were, and what I felt I would bring to the company. I received a call the next day with a job offer. A couple days later I had to go to their "Success Camp", which is basically where they send all their new employees to train them as a group and then I was all set for work.

Interview Questions

San Clemente, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Round Table Pizza in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy interview...just be very friendly and polite and you should be able to get the job. I had no prior work experience.

Interview Question – If we asked you to spin the sign on the corner would u be ok with that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Round Table Pizza

Worked for Round Table Pizza? Contribute to the Community!