Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

Portfolio Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing in November 2014.

I Initially applied online. I had a phone interview with a recruiter to gauge my interest in the position and to ask minimal questions about my previous work history. I accepted a face to face for the next day. Upon arrival, I met with the VP and the AVP. The interview process was fairly easy. I have never had the opp. to meet with a VP or AVP of any company, and to be able to sit across from them and have an interview, to me, was out of this world! They were very down to earth and personable. I had previous experience in the industry, so speaking on my experience was like riding a bicycle. The following week I received an email for an offer along with instructions for a background check and drug test. All completed in a timely manner considering the Thanksgiving Holiday. I received clearance from HR the following Tuesday.

I did not negotiate

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing in December 2011.

The initial contact with RoundPoint occurred via a phone interview and was mostly geared towards determining my interest in the company. After expressing genuine interest a 1:1 interview was scheduled. My interviewer was very easy going and informal at times; general interview questions were asked (strengths, weaknesses, career goals) and discussion of my resume was a highlight. Overall, interview was a conversation that developed organically, nothing forced.

There was non.