Roundy's Supermarkets

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bakery Clerk Interview

Bakery Clerk

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone within a day or two of completing the online application. That contact served as a phone interview that lasted approximately 15-20 minutes and at that time a one on one interview was schedule for the following day. The actual interview lasted for approximately 2 hours and I felt the person interviewing me discussed several personal topics that weren't applicable to the actual position. It seemed as though that person wanted to kill time to avoid doing other things they might have needed to get done.

Interview Question – I cant think of anything particular that stands out.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for .50 more an hour than what was initially offered because of my experience. They gave it to me.

Worked for Roundy's Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!