Roundy's Supermarkets Cashier Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Green Bay, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by phone interview within 4-5 days after completing online application. Phone interview lasted about 20 min. From there we scheduled an in-store interview 2 days later. The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes, and the manager just basically asked me everything from my study habits in high school to my work ethic and how my peers and previous employers would rate me. Was a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you solved a problem, Think of a time where you received great customer support in a grocery store. What are examples of when you get frustrated? What are excuses for being late for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for $.50 more

Other Interview Reviews for Roundy's Supermarkets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fitchburg, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Fitchburg, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

I did a phone interview with assistant manager and a physical interview with manager and got hired 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No its a minimum wage job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people, the store director and upper stocking manager.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about your last job? What were your strengths with your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Stevens Point, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

They asked questions, I answered. They laid out a scenario, I told them what I would do in that situation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Plymouth, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

I went in for one interview and was basically asked my availability and how many hours I wanted. It was a 5-10 minute interview and I was hired a few days later.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in September 2010.

Interview

Easy questions, basically wanted to know if you were competent of working a computer. Very Easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer started freaking out?   Answer Question