Roundy's Supermarkets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager/Service Operations Manager Interview

Assistant Manager/Service Operations Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in January 2010.

Interview Details – If the district manager likes you, then you will get promoted. Other than that, no chance of promotion.

Interview Question – How did you go out of you're way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They make offer and you accept or reject.

Utility Clerk/Cashier Interview

Utility Clerk/Cashier
Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in June 2012.

Interview Details – After an online application with a lengthy questionnaire, I received a phone call approximately 2 weeks later. Following a short declaration of interest, I was promptly brought in for a one on one interview with the front end manager. Normal job questions followed, with almost nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary. After a successful one on one with the front end manager, I saw the store manager, and was asked a very similar set of questions.

Interview Question – All that could be considered difficult during the interview process was questions regarding future expectations within the company and how long I planned on staying. Very standard process.   Answer Question

Plymouth, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in June 2010.

Interview Details – I went in for one interview and was basically asked my availability and how many hours I wanted. It was a 5-10 minute interview and I was hired a few days later.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.

Produce Clerk Interview

Produce Clerk

Interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets

Interview Details – very easy and unprofessional to say the least

Interview Question – Explain a time when you solved a problem   Answer Question

Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in June 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone interview within 4-5 days after completing online application. Phone interview lasted about 20 min. From there we scheduled an in-store interview 2 days later. The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes, and the manager just basically asked me everything from my study habits in high school to my work ethic and how my peers and previous employers would rate me. Was a simple interview.

Interview Question – Think of a time where you solved a problem,

Think of a time where you received great customer support in a grocery store.

What are examples of when you get frustrated?

What are excuses for being late for work?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for $.50 more

Utility Clerk Interview

Utility Clerk

Interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets

Interview Details – Very easy to get hired here, very minimal interview process, was hired on the spot at a job fair, started shortly thereafter.

Seletor Interview

Seletor
Oconomowoc, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in August 2009.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, lift and math test. Drug test. Be able to work in the frezzer

Interview Question – Do you hate roundy's ?   Answer Question

Appleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by 2 people, the store director and upper stocking manager.

Interview Question – What did you not like about your last job? What were your strengths with your last job?   View Answer

Deli Manager Interview

Deli Manager
Two Rivers, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in January 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview, face to face interview in store

Interview Question – how do manage your time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Fitchburg, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in December 2011.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview with assistant manager and a physical interview with manager and got hired 3 days later.

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No its a minimum wage job.

Worked for Roundy's Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!