Rovi Program Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rovi in June 2013.

I received a call within a day or two of my application from the recruiter. After the initial call, I had a phone interview scheduled within 2-3 days. After the initial phone interview I received a phone call the next day with positive feedback. Then it took about a week to get in-person interviews, which were rescheduled once. Overall good communication by the recruiter. Once I had the in-person interviews on-site (4 people), I again got quick follow up the same day, then positive feedback within a couple of days with yet another phone interview with the senior leadership team. That interview happened within a couple of days, and I had a competitive offer 2 days later. I only had to negotiate on start date. My only complaint was that nobody was available to meet me on my first day, introduce me a around, show me where things were. I had to wander around and figure it out myself.

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with difficult, dictatorial, waterfall stakeholders in transitioning to an Agile world?   View Answer
I really just negotiated start date, the offer was very competitive.

Worked for Rovi? Contribute to the Community!