Royal Bank of Scotland

Relevance Date Difficulty

BANKING and FINANCE Interview

BANKING and FINANCE
New London, CT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in April 2008.

Interview Details – My first interview was conduct on phone by the ABN Amro Bank N.V Pakistan and I've been ask for my qualification and general question and my learning experience during my internship with financial organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – mostly of the time I've seen that the employer ask for salary package and benefits and I usually negotiation o it. I just give them the calculation of rise in fuel prices and daily expenditure to meet my daily necessities.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Bank of Scotland

Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Bank of Scotland Banking and Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Royal Bank of Scotland employees and interview candidates.