Royal Bank of Scotland Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

Associate Interview

The process included written test after that 3 technical rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Very complicated

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to come to RBS??...........there is no work.   Answer Question
    Cool.........get some other company offer and get 20-30 % hike on that.

Spring Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland.

I was contacted via email to inform me of an on campus assessment centre the following week. The assessment centre consisted of two interviews. Both had a large competency component to them with the second interview also posing some logical questions. Overall the interviews were reasonably laid back with both interviewers seeming friendly and approachable to any questions that i had afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • how can you cut a cake into 8 identical slices with only three cuts.   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland.

I met with a total of 4 individuals when I interviewed for the firm. All of the questions were related to what the current role entailed and my background and professional experience.
    I met with the Managing Director, two of the VPs and another analyst. They were all very professional and laid back. No major surprises, as long as you know your information and can back it with real examples you will be fine.

Operations Analyst Interview

The HR process is really slow ,the manager interview is more detailed as they are with vintage staff members in the panel . Be prepare with banking basis for L1 &L2 jobs

Interview Questions
    • For AM & Managers HR related tips and tricks will be tested in long causal talks ,beware of the long conversions and previous experience achievements   Answer Question

Intern Interview

go for the telephone interview, is good, competency question as they describe in the website.

Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland.

usual Grad assessment center as it is called. One full day with 3 tests 2 interviews 1group discussion and 1presentation

Interview Questions
    • All typical personality questions and a few technical question on Java   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

The job application process is extremely exhaustive and has a mix of everything from technology related interviews to 2 hour written exams. I had an interview with the client as well. In total there were 8 rounds.

Interview Questions
    • They asked 7 questions on SAS and SQL for which yo would have to write the entire codes. 2 Hour long paper.   Answer Question

AML Compliance Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Entire process took 4 months.

Got about 10% more than offered

Summer Analyst Interview

First round phone interview- FIT questions
    Second round at Stamford office- focus once again on fit

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that was completely unexpected, it was more of a conversation   Answer Question

Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland? Contribute to the Community!