Royal Bank of Scotland

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in November 2013.

Interview Details – good hiring process.....

Interview Question – few interview questions were situational based....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – average salary...

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in September 2013.

Interview Details – it was walkin, process was easy.. aptitude test then HR round and final round

Interview Question – it was an easy interview..basic questions were asked..for eg. why KYC needed..   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in January 2012.

Interview Details – 1.Group Discussion
2.Aptitude Interview
3.Manager Interview

Interview Question – Its all about you in your resume.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in May 2010.

Interview Details – If you attend the interview with confidence half the job is done rest depends on your attitude and skills.

Interview Question – How long will you serve the company if you were selected   Answer Question

Officer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview started with a group discussion and the candidates were shortlisted from that. The shortlisted employees sat for a background check on 1:1 basis and that was followed with an online Skills test. This was followed by 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – Why would you choose RBS?   View Answer

Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in January 2012.

Interview Details – GD, Apptitute, Manager and HR

Interview Question – Tell me about your self?   Answer Question

Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland? Contribute to the Community!