Royal Bank of Scotland Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland.

Interview

Very easy process that was filled with all behavioral questions. Was referred by a current employee and had an initial phone interview with a member of HR. I then had two follow up phone interviews with members of the team and an in-person interview with a member of HR and VP I would be reporting to. All basic questions and was a very easy and positive process overall.

Interview Questions

• No real unexpected questions were given. Examples: Tell me about a project or task and how you have managed it. Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Bangalore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

It took about a month to wrap up the complete process. The normal of rounds are not fixed. I went through 4,some went through 3 or less. The questions were related to project management and people management. in most of the rounds as it was expected.

Interview Questions

The salary was not meeting my expectation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was little difficult and lenghty too as there were many rounds to attend and then HR process starts with verification and all. However, good to know that HR make everything clear before you accept the offer and join the organization.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

Day long. 4 Interviews and towards the end I was convinced I have made it through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couple of rounds and package was closed.