Royal Bank of Scotland Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The job application process is extremely exhaustive and has a mix of everything from technology related interviews to 2 hour written exams. I had an interview with the client as well. In total there were 8 rounds.

Interview Questions

• They asked 7 questions on SAS and SQL for which yo would have to write the entire codes. 2 Hour long paper.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

I was selected because they needed what I had to offer. It was hard to envisage what they wanted until I got in there. I realized afterwards that I could have been more effective if the person who hired me had enrolled the people I worked with into the project.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve a situation without being given facts. It was described to me as a perception of the interviewer. When I asked them lots of questions to establish the facts, then I could answer usefully.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was like the manager negotiatng with me was negotiatating on behalf of someone else. The someone else never showed up. It would have been better if the person responsible took responsibility and negotiated directly.