Royal Bank of Scotland

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was selected because they needed what I had to offer. It was hard to envisage what they wanted until I got in there. I realized afterwards that I could have been more effective if the person who hired me had enrolled the people I worked with into the project.

Interview Question – I was asked to solve a situation without being given facts. It was described to me as a perception of the interviewer. When I asked them lots of questions to establish the facts, then I could answer usefully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was like the manager negotiatng with me was negotiatating on behalf of someone else. The someone else never showed up. It would have been better if the person responsible took responsibility and negotiated directly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

Interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland

Interview Details – The job application process is extremely exhaustive and has a mix of everything from technology related interviews to 2 hour written exams. I had an interview with the client as well. In total there were 8 rounds.

Interview Question – They asked 7 questions on SAS and SQL for which yo would have to write the entire codes. 2 Hour long paper.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Bank of Scotland

Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Bank of Scotland Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Royal Bank of Scotland employees and interview candidates.