Royal Bank of Scotland

Royal Bank of Scotland Vice President Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland.

I started working at RBS as a contractor and then was hired as a full time employee, as are many contractors. At the present time, the company is trying to eliminate contractors since they are more costly than are full time employees, which RBS doesn't pay well.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions: it was simply a matter of "do you want the job or we will get rid of you".   Answer Question
There was no negotiation - here's the pay, take or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in August 2011.

1 initial phone interview by hiring manager, 1 phone technical screen from UK, 1 face to face with 2 people

i asked and i got what i wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in August 2011.

There was delay in background check and people being on vacation, otherwise pretty straighforward. Phone screen, skills test, in person interview, background check, offer, decsion, notice, start date.

Interview Questions
    Stay firm in what you want. If it is reasonable from your background, experienc and market conditions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in May 2010.

Two rounds of interviews, first with the direct manager and her associates. An interview - at a later date - with the division head. I believe that the first interview was to assess my abilities and competence in the field, and that the interviewers discussed among themselves my background. Afterwards, the second interview was simply to see if the division head liked me.

Vice President Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in January 2010.

During govt ownership

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in November 2009.

The one to one interview wasn't was similar to the telephone interview. More testing of the deal knowledge and various systems I am familiar with.

Interview Questions
    • The analysis of the deal structured by a competitor and its advantages   Answer Question