Royal Caribbean Cruises

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in May 2012.

Interview Details – I got a phone call, he asked me around 15 technical programming questions ranging from programming to theoretical., he then when and explain the different positions at royal caribbean he asked me which one i was most interested on. Then it was my turn to ask question, when i was done he offered my the internship and I accepted.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, he said this is the salary for your position, do you accept

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Caribbean Cruises

Worked for Royal Caribbean Cruises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Caribbean Cruises Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Royal Caribbean Cruises employees and interview candidates.