Royal Caribbean Cruises

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.6

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in June 2010.

One on One interview with Senior management. Very intimidating.

Salary and Bonus was negotiated and agreed upon.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in May 2010.

Was called I'n for an interview after applying thru the company's website. The process was pretty standard. Initial phone interview with the recruiter followed by an In person interview with two staff members. If all went well you are then invited to a third round of interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation at all. You are presented with an offer letter and that's it!

Enivronmental Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in May 2010.

Very long. Interviewed with 5 or 6 people

Interview Questions
    • You don't plan to get pregnant do you?   View Answer
    No negotiation was possible

Hotel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in April 2010.

Very systematic and through and experience related

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in March 2010.

I applied for the position through the company's website. After reviewing my resume, I was invited for a one on one interview that lasted close to 45 minutes. In the interview we went over my past achievements and responsibilities and what I was looking for in my next job. After the interview it was determined that I was probably not qualified enough for this position.

Cruise Director's Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in January 2010.

It was great, I contacted the hiring rep of the company from my country. They were very helpful, the interview process was great, accomomdating. The next step was with the hiring rep for the company in Miami, they were also great. They offered me the job after two interviews and followed up with relevant information docs very quickly.

No negotiation.

Broadcast Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in June 2009.

I was contacted after putting my resume online. I went through a skype interview with a "hiring partner". It was basic technical knowledge questions. They offered me the position several times, but I needed to give 2 weeks notice and every offer was a "can you leave in 5 days" type deal which I refused to do. Eventually an offer came through with a 1.5 month notice and I accepted

Interview Questions
    • None. All stuff you would learn in you're first year in college   Answer Question
    No negations.

Sales Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in May 2009.

Worked for hiring manager in a previous company.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to override a superiors decision to upper management.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it...no room to negotiate

Check-in Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Baja, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Baja, PR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in December 2008.

The interview is not hard. They basically called me and they scheduled an interview with me. The interview consisted on 2 questions: what languages did I speak and what did I define as customer service? They also evaluated my resume and asked me about it.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in June 2008.

Marketing manager spoke to me about detail of job. I explained my qualifications and didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you?   View Answer
    • What was the most difficult experience in your past job?   View Answer