Royal Dutch Shell Summer Intern Interview Questions

3.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Questions based around Capacity Achievement Relationship. Nothing very complicated

Interview Questions
  • An example of a situation where there were diverging opinions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Dutch Shell

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in November 2012.

Telephone interview testing CART competencies and issues relating to Shell's business

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Changping, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changping, Beijing (China)

I applied online - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in May 2012.

I had the interview in 2012, there were two rounds interviews. First is the GD, 5-6 people discuss an issue about the optimum adress of a pit factory. Each of you us has a pit adress, we should discuss to decide which is best. the second interview is telephone interview, they will asked you about the leadership?team spirit.

Interview Questions
    • describe a time you faced a conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in September 2012.

Within a week of applying, I got a call from HR to schedule an interview.
    There's to parts of the interview. The first part are pretty standard behavioural questions, the second part is more think on your feet question.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time something was not going to plan and you had to change your approach.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in February 2011.

The first question was about my greatest achievement and follow up questions based on my answer. The interviewer tried to dig very deep to extract answers from me. Then I was given 4 topic to talk about - I don't remember them now but I chose 'corporate social responsibility', and the interviewer asked numerous questions as I was talking. It was a good experience as I had the opportunity to present my helicopter view of a topic.

Interview Questions

Worked for Royal Dutch Shell? Contribute to the Community!