Royal Dutch Shell

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell

Interview Details – Questions based around Capacity Achievement Relationship. Nothing very complicated

Interview Question – An example of a situation where there were diverging opinions   Answer Question

Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in November 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone interview testing CART competencies and issues relating to Shell's business

Interview Question – A time when you're persuaded people   View Answer

Changping, Beijing (China)

I applied online - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had the interview in 2012, there were two rounds interviews. First is the GD, 5-6 people discuss an issue about the optimum adress of a pit factory. Each of you us has a pit adress, we should discuss to decide which is best. the second interview is telephone interview, they will asked you about the leadership?team spirit.

Interview Question – describe a time you faced a conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Summer Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in September 2012.

Interview Details – Within a week of applying, I got a call from HR to schedule an interview.
There's to parts of the interview. The first part are pretty standard behavioural questions, the second part is more think on your feet question.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time something was not going to plan and you had to change your approach.   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Dutch Shell in February 2011.

Interview Details – The first question was about my greatest achievement and follow up questions based on my answer. The interviewer tried to dig very deep to extract answers from me. Then I was given 4 topic to talk about - I don't remember them now but I chose 'corporate social responsibility', and the interviewer asked numerous questions as I was talking. It was a good experience as I had the opportunity to present my helicopter view of a topic.

Interview Question – Explain you view on CSR   Answer Question

Worked for Royal Dutch Shell? Contribute to the Community!