Royal Free NHS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Recruitment Assistant Interview

Human Resources Recruitment Assistant
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Royal Free NHS in November 2011.

Interview Details – A friendly kind of informal interview, took place at the British museum cafe. Common sense questions; Leadership paradigm, how I handle conflicts, my biggest achievement insofar, what I would bring to the company. There were two interviewers, both asking, both taking notes. They send me feedback after a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrator Interview

Administrator
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Free NHS in May 2009.

Interview Details – I have applied online through NHS website and 2 weeks after I was offered interview.
It wasn't very difficult. They asked about qualification, past employers, relevant experience and asked some question of type what would you do if .....how would you behave if ... and so on. The also asked me to give 5 points of good team working.
It is good if your answers for the questions cosserspond to your own experience. So if they ask you how would you deal with challenging behaviour try to look up in the memory whether you had to deal with one and just tell them about it.

Interview Question – 5 points of good team such us: understanding, communication etc   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Royal Free NHS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Free NHS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Royal Free NHS employees and interview candidates.