Royal Free NHS Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Free NHS

Human Resources Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

A friendly kind of informal interview, took place at the British museum cafe. Common sense questions; Leadership paradigm, how I handle conflicts, my biggest achievement insofar, what I would bring to the company. There were two interviewers, both asking, both taking notes. They send me feedback after a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

I have applied online through NHS website and 2 weeks after I was offered interview.
    It wasn't very difficult. They asked about qualification, past employers, relevant experience and asked some question of type what would you do if .....how would you behave if ... and so on. The also asked me to give 5 points of good team working.
    It is good if your answers for the questions cosserspond to your own experience. So if they ask you how would you deal with challenging behaviour try to look up in the memory whether you had to deal with one and just tell them about it.

Interview Questions

• 5 points of good team such us: understanding, communication etc   Answer Question