Royal Mail

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Interview

Graduate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Mail in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview lasted about 30 mins and was quite intense. Asked lots of compentancy based questions such as can you tell me when you have been part of a team. Can you tell me why you have chosen this particular programme. Can you tell me of any past leadership roles. Can you tell me about a time when you have had to meet a strict deadline. Can you tell me about past experience which relates to the role you have applied for. They lady who interviewed me was very pleasent. Be prepared for quite alot of silences on the phone - I know they can be a little unnerving, but they are typing in all the information which you are giving them. Good luck.

Interview Question – Why have you chosen this particular programme?   View Answer

Worked for Royal Mail? Contribute to the Community!