Royal Mail POstman Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2015

2.0

Postman Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Royal Mail in January 2015.

Interview

I set up an alert on the RMG website for my area which let me know of local job vacancies. When I applied I filled in an online application form and once submitted I was be sent two on-line assessment tests. I was informed by e-mail that I had passed these tests and was selected for interview and I book an on-line slot for the date and time. The interview itself was informal and lasted for just under an hour. The questions are fairly standard and work based scenario / situation tests. If driving is involved you will need to know basis daily vehicle checks. You need to provide photocopies and originals of the documentation requested. You will be informed within seven days if you have passed the interview stage. (This is where I am up too).

Interview Questions

• I didn't know I was going to be asked about vehicle check so used my common sense as to the daily checks I would carry out on the vehicle. i.e. Tyre pressure, damage to the vehicle, oil and water levels.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Postman Interview

Interview

Letter Shoring test

Postman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Royal Mail (Peterborough, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

Slow process, mostly online tests and applications, once you have been short listed after about a month you will be invited into the office you chose in the application for an interview with the delivery office manager, just show your committed and have a quick walking pace and attention to detail and you'll be fine, it is then the decision of that manager and HR who then decide to employ you or not, always best to know someone who works there as that helps as royal mail is family orientated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable over 150,000 work for the company so you cant be different

Postman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Mail (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in October 2008.

Interview

There was no process I applied, went to a document check and previous employment was discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations