Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014
4 interviews

2.2

Seasonal Lecturer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology in December 2012.

Very simple, talked to the supervisor and got the job -- i was a research fellow

None at all

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology in November 2010.

Heard about the job from a friend. Interview was a sit down meeting with two senior lecturers. I had previously written a similar subject so I had a syllabus and class notes I'd designed to talk about which dominated the discussion. I never felt too pressured and they were genuinely interested in finding out my skills and not overly testing me.

Interview Questions
    • Is education your planned careerer path? (it's not)   View Answer
    No negotiation, doesn't really happen at non senior positions at university.

Senior Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology in February 2009.

face to face interview

Interview Questions
    was not negotiated. just accepted

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology in December 2009.

5 people panel...... a bit confusing though.....was interviewed for cell biology research assistant. it was not at all tough they asked me basic genetics and heredity questions. asked me about my phd interest. there were two interviews one was telephonic by one person that was quite general and then group was very specific about the position. I would suggest ...dont get confuse with number of people......... only focus on asked questions.

Interview Questions

They wanted me to start immediately.......... was having contract with another company for more couple of months.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology

Worked for Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology? Contribute to the Community!