Royal Orchid Hotels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Office Assistant Interview

Front Office Assistant
Margaon (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was very simple; i was asked front office procedures for which i was prepared. Questions like how to generate Room revenue, Preparing the night report and if i was prepared to work out on any shift at any given time... I took the Challenge as agreed to it

Interview Question – how to prepare G.S.I report   View Answer

Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate a good deal with the management

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Housekeeping Supervisor
Vadodara (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer as me about my self and then my experience. I have 2 per opening hotels experience so I am lucky to get this job easily. and then we talk about salary part and then after negotiation with interviewer I took the offer and join the hotel.

Interview Question – Why you want to leave the previous job   View Answer

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Goah (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels in February 2012.

Interview Details – A got call from there HR department on a sunday evening to meet Director-operations on next Monday morning, as the distance of the venue swas just 3/4 km , was not a challenge to reach the place , interview went smooth, partial disagreement was there on pay package.

Interview Questions

• what was my contribution to Pealrs Oceanique Resort as General Manager   Answer Question
  • Question asked about Revenue Management , Operations and Cost Management   Answer Question

Worked for Royal Orchid Hotels? Contribute to the Community!