Royal Orchid Hotels

Royal Orchid Hotels Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Orchid Hotels

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goah (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goah (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels in February 2012.

A got call from there HR department on a sunday evening to meet Director-operations on next Monday morning, as the distance of the venue swas just 3/4 km , was not a challenge to reach the place , interview went smooth, partial disagreement was there on pay package.

Interview Questions
    • what was my contribution to Pealrs Oceanique Resort as General Manager   Answer Question
    • Question asked about Revenue Management , Operations and Cost Management   Answer Question

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels in May 2011.

Interviewer as me about my self and then my experience. I have 2 per opening hotels experience so I am lucky to get this job easily. and then we talk about salary part and then after negotiation with interviewer I took the offer and join the hotel.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to leave the previous job   View Answer

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margaon (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margaon (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels in November 2009.

Interview process was very simple; i was asked front office procedures for which i was prepared. Questions like how to generate Room revenue, Preparing the night report and if i was prepared to work out on any shift at any given time... I took the Challenge as agreed to it

Interview Questions
    was able to negotiate a good deal with the management