Ruan Transportation Management Systems

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruan Transportation Management Systems

Human Resources Representative Interview

Good communication, 2 interviews

Interview Questions
    • I was young at the time and it was difficult for me to see where I wanted my career to go.   Answer Question

Transportation Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems in February 2013.

The process was relatively quick, I was interviewed by terminal manager and heard back within a reasonable amount of time. The company was also very flexible on the start date to accommodate my needs.

Interview Questions
    I was called by a company rep who offered me the position on berms that suited me so there was no negotiation.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems in January 2013.

The hiring and interview process went extremely well. I was under the impression that this company could be one that would allow me to finish my career by being able to move up the ranks. It was only after joining the company that I realized I'd never have the chance to fill one of the upper-level positions because those positions were reserved for family members and close associates/friends of the family. The business is privately owned, so there is no real obligation of accountability to anyone other than the family that owns the stock.

There was no negotiation except for agreeing on a mutually agreeable start date.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems in April 2010.

Was hired based on background information

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason you want this position you seem to be overqualified   View Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Ruan Transportation Management Systems in May 2009.

check for openings online at company web site and submit application online and wait for call back from this employer to schedule appointment for interview; usually takes one or two weeks to know the result of the application.

Interview Questions
    • previous companies and dates of service, accidents and violations dates.   View Answer