Rubio's Restaurants District Manager Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Walnut, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

When I was first approached by Rubio's Recruiting department I was delighted. I had heard many great things about Rubio's as an organization and was very pleased to have them respond to my Resume.
The initial Interview was some standard questions, with the interviewer receiving my responses very positively which relaxed me to the point where I felt comfortable giving honest feedback and responses.
During the course of the subsiquent interviews I noted that they began to drill down a bit more on specific details of my past, my manner of leadership, as well as about who I am as a person. I was very impressed by how thourough all the people I interviewed with were because it really gave me a sense that Rubio's cares about who they bring onboard.
The Interviewing process took longer than I expected, and after taking the Guardian, and getting to know a little bit about Rubio's culture, I understood why. Rubio's truly is a Family who wants to bring only the best and most passionate people aboard, and I was proud that they continued the process with me.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very smooth. They offered me a competative, fair package initially, so I didn't feel the need to try to negotiate.