Rubio's Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants.

Interview Details – Walk in, submit application, ask for manager, be yourself. Rubios is looking for energetic polished people. Reliability is appreciated and questions will be based on senerios and work history. Show up to the interview on time and ready to talk about yourself. Ask questions and research the company's website before the interview

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer, background, drug screen. No negotiating needed

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Fullerton, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants in May 2011.

Interview Details – The first contact was through email followed with a phone interview with the Head Recruiter. Because of graduate school, the Head Recruiter offer me a position as a shift leader. The second interview was with a General Manager at the actual restaurant. However, the Manager was not in the location so the Assistant Manager conducted the Interview. A third interviewed occurred at the same Rubio's location with the General Manager, this interview was similar to the second. A test was supposed to be emailed to me but it took weeks to receive it. After the completion of the online assessment I would wait for a call.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The entire process to a lot of time; unfortunately I got another job offer while waiting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rubio's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rubio's Restaurants General Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rubio's Restaurants employees and interview candidates.