Rubio's Restaurants

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Rubio's Restaurants in April 2011.

The process was extremely long and I had to interview with 9 different people. While I appreciate the thorough process, it did seem quite lengthy. I was able to meet everyone in the department I worked in and several people from the field - which was great.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult part to me was that the process took much longer than I had hoped it would. In the end, the position was worth waiting for even though the process was painful at the time (waiting for the next phone call, coordinating schedules, etc.).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rubio's Restaurants

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rubio's Restaurants in February 2011.

Interview was great. Hiring manager asked all the right questions. I was excited about the opportunity. The problem came with their "IQ" test. Who cares what my math skills are? And why would I need to know what NAFTA stands for??

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • What type of management style do you have? Have you ever had to discipline an employee?   Answer Question