Rubio's Restaurants

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Carlsbad, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants in June 2010.

Interview Details – The process took about 4 weeks to hire - included a phone interview of general resume focused questions and then a face to face interview at my local Rubio's with a HR Manager and Regional Director. The final interviews were directly with the CEO & COO. I had a phone "meet & greet" with the VP of Operations before my offer. Offer is contingent on a background check and drug test. Once that clears you start.

Interview Question – "We've spoken with many qualified professionals - why hire you and what will you bring to the table?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no need to negotiate - I did market research and was offered what I requested.

Worked for Rubio's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!