Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruby Tuesday
- Server (27)
- Server/Bartender (9)
- Hostess (8)
- Restaurant Manager (4)
- Host (4)
- Chef (4)
- Line Cook (4)
- General Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Salad Bar Attendant (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Cook (3)
- Culinary Manager (2)
- Buss/Runner, Host (2)
- Garden Bar/Cook (1)
- Hostess/Waitress/Bartender (1)
- Garden Bar Attendant (1)
- Server's Assistant/Host (1)
- Guest Service Coordinator (1)
- Broiler Cook (1)
- Bartender/Manager (1)
- Hostesss (1)
- Development (1)
- Prep (1)
- Bartender (1)
- Dishwasher (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- GSM (1)
- Server Assistant (1)
- Wait Staff (1)
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Douglasville, GA) in October 2014.
It was a tedious process. They lost my paperwork in the midst and it needed to be completed again. They were unorganized but very lenient throughout process. Those who handled the interview were not the decision makers and I did not feel confident they knew what they were doing.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Alpharetta, GA).
I believe I had 2 interviews Nothing stressful. Just waited a long time for the manager to come out. My second interview was with 2 managers and I had to describe several menu items. These were given to me at the conclusion of my first interview so I knew what to study.
- Nothing difficult. You really have to be thick skinned to be a server. You will have guests that criticize you for all aspects of the restaurant. You can't take it personally. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Dallas, GA).
Submit resume online through job posting... Than had a face to face interview with DM and if that goes through, then you have a face to face interview with Area manager..... Then you take an online assement. If you pass that then you have to go through background and credit check and drug test.
- All standard questions..... They just want to know if you are going to be an hard worker cause they gonna work you to death Answer Question
They just told me that i was going to make an certain amount...... I did not argue because i thought it was fair salary at the time.