Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.0

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Douglasville, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a tedious process. They lost my paperwork in the midst and it needed to be completed again. They were unorganized but very lenient throughout process. Those who handled the interview were not the decision makers and I did not feel confident they knew what they were doing.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I believe I had 2 interviews Nothing stressful. Just waited a long time for the manager to come out. My second interview was with 2 managers and I had to describe several menu items. These were given to me at the conclusion of my first interview so I knew what to study.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. You really have to be thick skinned to be a server. You will have guests that criticize you for all aspects of the restaurant. You can't take it personally.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Culinary Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Dallas, GA).

Interview

Submit resume online through job posting... Than had a face to face interview with DM and if that goes through, then you have a face to face interview with Area manager..... Then you take an online assement. If you pass that then you have to go through background and credit check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions..... They just want to know if you are going to be an hard worker cause they gonna work you to death   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just told me that i was going to make an certain amount...... I did not argue because i thought it was fair salary at the time.