Ruby Tuesday

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview Details – I believe I had 2 interviews Nothing stressful. Just waited a long time for the manager to come out. My second interview was with 2 managers and I had to describe several menu items. These were given to me at the conclusion of my first interview so I knew what to study.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. You really have to be thick skinned to be a server. You will have guests that criticize you for all aspects of the restaurant. You can't take it personally.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Culinary Manager Interview

Culinary Manager
Dallas, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview Details – Submit resume online through job posting... Than had a face to face interview with DM and if that goes through, then you have a face to face interview with Area manager..... Then you take an online assement. If you pass that then you have to go through background and credit check and drug test.

Interview Question – All standard questions..... They just want to know if you are going to be an hard worker cause they gonna work you to death   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just told me that i was going to make an certain amount...... I did not argue because i thought it was fair salary at the time.

Worked for Ruby Tuesday? Contribute to the Community!