Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions

2.0

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday in March 2015.

I applied online through a job search. A couple days later got a call for an interview. The manager was very polite and straight forward about what type person she was looking for.

Interview Questions
    • How passionate are u about customer service?   View Answer
    It was great she listened and made me a gracious offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took a weekinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Expressed an interest and filled out an app. I got a call a few days later asking me if I'd like to come in for an interview. Super friendly, nothing crazy

Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Sat down with a manager at a table. She only asked a few questions. Interview took no more than five minutes asking basic questions. It seemed that she was not ver interested since I did not have prior restaurant experience. Thought they would have offered job but said she had to interview others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Applied online and two days later I got a call from one of the managers and scheduled an interview for the next day. I went in and sat down for like half an hour with the manager I spoke to on the phone, and then another manager for another 15. They asked me to come in the next day to speak to the general manager. And had a great conversation with him for an hour. After that he asked if I could observe the restaurant with the host on duty, waitress and bartender. I got a tour around the whole restaurant and got to meet the team. Good people, clean place.

Interview Questions
    • Imagine I'm a guest, and say the burger is your favorite item on the menu, sell that burger to me.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress?   Answer Question
    • Biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer being rude to you? What about another sever being rude to you?   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Pretty basic questions about handling complaints and making customers happy. If you've ever done retail or dealt with customer service you'll be fine, just smile and show that you have a good personality and attitude

Interview Questions
    • How would you resolve an issue with a guests food coming out wrong?   Answer Question
    There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

I had filled out an application at the restaurant and within 2 days the General Manager called me and asked if I could come in for an interview that day. I was able to be there, dressed for an interview, within 15 minutes which impressed him. The interview went well and I was hired right then and was told to come in the following day and begin my computer training.

Interview Questions
    • How long should a customer wait to be greated at there table?   View Answer
    There was no negotiations needed.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Career Builder is how I found the position. You are called by talent management and you do a interview with a director and then a regional partener. Then you have to take some assessment and drug test and some other steps. 7 week training process all together.

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

It took a week for a call. The interview was quick a few questions about previous work and what i expected from the company. a few hours alter i got an offer.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Extremely easy. I was asked about my past experience then told I'd have orientation in two days. If you have previous experience in any restaurant you will do just fine

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Applied online and a week later was emailed that they would like to meet with me for an interview. Met with the GM, talked about what the job entails and about myself, set up a 2nd interview with a different manager 2 days later. The manager was sick, so I had to come in the next day, got offered the job on the spot and started the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions
    • Very typical interview questions: Why should I hire you? Why do you want the job? etc.   Answer Question