Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.9

Server Assistant Interview

Interview

Typical questions for any interview. They Wanted to get to know how I was as a person and as a worker, which is what most companies ask. I thought it was a fair interview. Both managers were nice and respectable. I really liked working for the company all around.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

applied online and they called back a couple days later. Asked me my experience and basic questions. 1st interview lasted probably 5-10 mins. then we scheduled my 2nd interview with the GM a couple days later. Went back and was asked like the same questions and was offered a position.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Greenville, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

They took a few weeks to call about the interview. once they called, it was only two days later that I had the interview. They sit you at a table and you wait for the hiring manager to approach you. He was very serious and did not lighten the mood at all.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Concord, NH).

Interview

The interview was the best i've ever had with a company. It was fun, attentive, and totally focused. The managers were totally engaged and passionate about finding the correct person.

Interview Questions

• Your standard questions with a mix of superhero questions like, "who would win in a fight, Spiderman or Batman?" I loved that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation. I got offered the job because I had a solid background for what I was applying for.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

Applied online got a call for a in store interview a week later met with the manager had a one on one interview last about ten minutes about a week later got another call telling me i got the job and then went to the orientation

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

Easy interview basically giving jobs away. He talked and I could hardly get a word in, I quit after the first day, they were just too unorganized. I didn't even get paid for the day I worked.

Interview Questions

• Can you fake a personality   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Greensboro, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Apparently, there are three interviews you have to get through to be offered the job. These questions are from the first interview. The whole thing only took about 15 minutes,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths & weaknesses? Tell me about a time a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What is good customer service to you? Tell me about a time a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday in July 2015.

Interview

Went in nervous because job interviews in general get me anxious but, this was a piece of cake. I talked about my past work experience, what else I have been doing and answered everything openly.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • why should I hire you as a server at ruby tuesday?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Miami, FL).

Interview

General manager was honest about expectations and workplace lifestyle. We sat at a table in the restaurant during a slow time and talked about my work experience and what I did in my personal life. The manager was open to questions and was engaged in conversation. They are looking for people with personality that will survive an often demanding job. Go in with a positive attitude and show a little bit of confidence and you will be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Neptune, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I called and asked if they were hiring and they gave me an interview date. I came in and they gave me a short interview. The questions were very easy and the mood of the interview overall was very casual. I think that this was probably the easiest interview that I've ever had, and that's not really a good thing. The laid-back interview process is probably why there are so many unqualified people working at the restaurant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.