Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions

2.0

Salad Bar Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday in May 2014.

i applied in the morning and got a call in the afternoon to go in for a interview the next day at 4:30 and he asked have i ever had a job cani work with a team

no but i got sundays off

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomingdale, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

Very brief basic questions, strength and weaknesses, availability, dealing with stress

none

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Very welcoming during interview, easy questions, very quick.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Simple process, go online apply, take test, get phone interview, meet district then regional.

Restaurant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

It was a joke... they asked me the standard.. tell me about yourself..then your best experience and why

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Easley, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easley, SC

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday in February 2014.

I applied online and was contacted about an hour later about setting up and interview...went to the interview told them my experience and was hired right there.

Buss/Runner, Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Villages, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Villages, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday in February 2014.

I applied at two different ruby tuesdays, and two days later was contacted by one of them to set up an appointment. Set it for a Monday morning before the place opened, and arrived 10 minutes early. The general manager was there at the stand, and asked me "what do you want." Not the best first impression, but I spit it out quickly that I was supposed to talk to a manager about my application.

He showed me where to sit, then walked off for a few minutes, before coming back, and asked what I applied for. I applied for everything so was I named a few of them off, but he seemed uninterested? He then asked my experience, and explained how he was needing a bus/runner. Told me to come back that night and follow around the one he had at the time.

Come there, followed her around, and he asked if I wanted the job. Accepted, and have been there since.

Interview Questions
    • After following the bus/runner, the first thing he said to me was "did you ask her how much she got paid?" Seeing as that's really something a manager should talk to me about(my own pay) it took me by surprise.   Answer Question
    no negotiations, "200-300 a week"

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

I went in to fill out an application and was asked to fill out the application in a booth while I waited to speak with the manager. I was interviewed then. Asked general questions about my work experience and hobbies. I was offered the job immediately and started the next day. Absolutely loved working here.

Server/Bartender Interview

pretty slow interview process

Hostess Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

They were hiring for several positions. My friend worked there and referred me. They basically hired me off of my friend's referral. "Interview" consisted of me filling out my hiring paperwork.

There was no negotiation. Wage for hostesses are set.