Ruby Tuesday Line Cook Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Exton, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a job search. A couple days later got a call for an interview. The manager was very polite and straight forward about what type person she was looking for.

Interview Questions

• How passionate are u about customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was great she listened and made me a gracious offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Commerce, GA).

Interview

I submitted my application in-store with several recommendations from some friends that also worked there. I received a call 2 days later to set up an interview. After 3 separate interviews with 2 assistant managers and the general manager, I was hired and had to attend an introductory meeting. After that, I had to attend 3 days of formal training before officially beginning work.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected - just the usual interview questionnaire. Maybe, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company."   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Memphis, TN) in August 2008.

Interview

I was given an interview when I applied in store, then given another the next week. I had to called several times to let them know I was interested. Some of the questions asked were fairly obvious, like "what would you do if you saw someone stealing?" For the server questions, you might expect a request for you to try to sell the interviewer on something. They've changed the application process to online nowadays.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was what I would call difficult. They asked about my job experience and related skills.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ruby Tuesday in November 2010.

Interview

Very typical interview. What kind of experience do you have? Where else have you worked? Those sort of " if I read your application, there would be no need to ask the questions I'm asking you" kind of questions. My interviewing manager was the general manager and she sat slouched in the booth, very rarely looked up from my application, and seemed very irritated to be at work.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any prior cooking experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiations. As I found out, that process is is consistant through most phases of advancement in daily operations for this company