Ruder Finn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Trainee Interview

Executive Trainee
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ruder Finn.

Interview Details – Lengthy application that needed references. Surprisingly, my application materials were never mentioned again in the interview. There was a long period of waiting between the interview and the actual offer. At one point, I figured I hadn't gotten the job and was prepared to move on. I was sold on the company after the interview.

Interview Question – Very pleasant interview. Seemed like they had their mind made up even before the interview. I think they look at experience, but I think "fit," is a bigger consideration for them, since everything that you do there is teachable. They asked standard interview questions: why RF, your previous experience, etc. The entire thing lasted about 1 hour and that's because I talked most of the time. You interview with the entire team.   Answer Question

Executive Training Program Interview

Executive Training Program
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ruder Finn in May 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted full application via mail, was contacted a few weeks after for an in-person interview. Met with HR and 3 teams in the NY office for short (20 min or so) interviews. Heard back a few weeks later via phone call.

Interview Question – Why are your right for PR?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for Ruder Finn? Contribute to the Community!