Ruder Finn Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ruder Finn.

Lengthy application that needed references. Surprisingly, my application materials were never mentioned again in the interview. There was a long period of waiting between the interview and the actual offer. At one point, I figured I hadn't gotten the job and was prepared to move on. I was sold on the company after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very pleasant interview. Seemed like they had their mind made up even before the interview. I think they look at experience, but I think "fit," is a bigger consideration for them, since everything that you do there is teachable. They asked standard interview questions: why RF, your previous experience, etc. The entire thing lasted about 1 hour and that's because I talked most of the time. You interview with the entire team.   Answer Question

Executive Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ruder Finn in May 2012.

Submitted full application via mail, was contacted a few weeks after for an in-person interview. Met with HR and 3 teams in the NY office for short (20 min or so) interviews. Heard back a few weeks later via phone call.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation

Worked for Ruder Finn? Contribute to the Community!