Ruffalocody, Llc Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.5

Student Fundraiser Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

It was a very straightforward. They did not ask any hard question. Common question like strength and weakness. Also they are looking for you ability to take rejection well. Likes if you are involved and care for the organization that you are working for. Why would you donate for the organization. Most difficult question is doing a trial call. A big plus if you speak another language so you can talk to non-English speaking patron.

Interview Questions
    write a script of a potential call

Senior Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Applied online fire the job, got an email from director of recruiting that she was pushing my information along to the right department, got an interview a week later in person several hours

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle if a policy was put into place and you did not agree with it at all   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Brief phone interview, followed by a typical face-to-face interview with the supervisor(s). No surprising questions. The third part was taking home a script, calling in and leaving a voice mail for the manager reading the script.

Program Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Applied, had a phone interview, was flown out for an in person interview 1 month later and was given an offer at that time.

None

Program Center Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in December 2013.

I was contacted by a third party headhunter that informed me of the position. I was hesitant, as I was already employed but I was intrigued to learn more of the opportunity. I decided to precede with the interview and two weeks later I was contacted by a RuffaloCody recruiter. They interviewed me over the phone. At the end of the call I was told that I needed to send in a writing sample and a list of geographic regions that I would be willing to relocate to. A week later I was contacted by a hiring manager. They interviewed me over the phone. A week later the same manager contacted me for a Skype interview and offered me the position a few days after.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do if placed in a situation in which the company was not meeting the client's expectations and the customer was growing impatient?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate.

Enrollment Management Inbound Call Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in November 2013.

After filling out your application, writing a cover letter and a resume, they contact you fairly quick. Usually within a day or so. In my case, less than 24 hours after I applied. They call and set up an interview time. It is a very relaxed interview, they ask you to "sell" them a movie, even though there is never sales being made there. You do have to go through a 2 day training and pass a test to get the job. The test isn't very hard.

Student Fundraiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

I got the job at RuffaloCODY by posting my resume on the job search site my school has. They contacted me by email, giving me a few details of the job and asking me to call a number if I was interested.

When I called they set up a phone interview for a few days later and gave me a script to work on for the interview. They even gave me some advice for the interview!

The first part of the interview was mostly personal but non invasive questions. Like what my major was, was I involved in a sorority, was I involved on campus, apart of any groups... I think this was because they wanted people that knew what was going on on campus to answer donor questions if they had any.

The second part of the interview was going over the script in a sort of role playing activity. Which makes sense because our entire job was talking on the phone with strangers.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, just some slightly surprising questions like, "What has been going on around campus lately?" I was expecting more normal questions about availability and experience, not ones about my college experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in April 2013.

Contacted by recruiter, submitted background test and essay. Contacted by SOM for phone and Skype interview. Never heard anything back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Heard about the job from another Student Fundraiser who was a friend. Applied probably a month or so before actually receiving an email about my interest. Filled out an online survey, then proceeded to a group interview then a one-on-one interview. Finally received another email about the job offer. The key is to be very energetic and positive.

Interview Questions
    • When is it appropriate to stop asking a prospect for money?   View Answer

Program Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

I applied for the position out of college. It took a few months to get an interview, and more months to finally get offered the position.