Ruffalocody, Llc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Caller Interview

Student Caller
Boulder, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was told I would be called for a phone interview within the week. They ask you how many times you think it is okay to ask for money, the answer is 4. They ask you about the worst film you have ever seen, and then ask you to sell it to them. It is very simple and easy to get a job there. You then go for training.

Interview Question – What is the worst movie you have ever seen, sell it to me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation, but great pay

Enrollment Management Inbound Call Representative Interview

Enrollment Management Inbound Call Representative
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in November 2013.

Interview Details – After filling out your application, writing a cover letter and a resume, they contact you fairly quick. Usually within a day or so. In my case, less than 24 hours after I applied. They call and set up an interview time. It is a very relaxed interview, they ask you to "sell" them a movie, even though there is never sales being made there. You do have to go through a 2 day training and pass a test to get the job. The test isn't very hard.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Stanford, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in January 2010.

Interview Details – They are always hiring, so it is not difficult to get an interview. Help a friend who already works there out and get a referral. The interview is no longer than 30 minutes, and super easy/basic. Almost no prep is needed.

Interview Question – Biggest flaw   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Student Caller

Interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc

Interview Details – Brief phone interview, followed by a typical face-to-face interview with the supervisor(s). No surprising questions. The third part was taking home a script, calling in and leaving a voice mail for the manager reading the script.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Program Center Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview Details – Applied, had a phone interview, was flown out for an in person interview 1 month later and was given an offer at that time.

Interview Question – Why is CPH important   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Program Center Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in December 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a third party headhunter that informed me of the position. I was hesitant, as I was already employed but I was intrigued to learn more of the opportunity. I decided to precede with the interview and two weeks later I was contacted by a RuffaloCody recruiter. They interviewed me over the phone. At the end of the call I was told that I needed to send in a writing sample and a list of geographic regions that I would be willing to relocate to. A week later I was contacted by a hiring manager. They interviewed me over the phone. A week later the same manager contacted me for a Skype interview and offered me the position a few days after.

Interview Question – How would you do if placed in a situation in which the company was not meeting the client's expectations and the customer was growing impatient?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate.

Wilmington, NC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in September 2012.

Interview Details – Sent in an application and was called for an interview within a weeks time. The call center manager at the time wanted me to interview that day but I had class and interviewed the next day. The interview process was smooth starting out with questions such as "what is your biggest weakness" and "what would you do in this situation...". She then gave me a script to look over and we did a fake call. A few days later I received an email saying I was hired and giving me training dates.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were forced to deal with a difficult person but had to remain tactful in the situation.   Answer Question

Rolla, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in April 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter, submitted background test and essay. Contacted by SOM for phone and Skype interview. Never heard anything back.

Student Fundraiser

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview Details – I got the job at RuffaloCODY by posting my resume on the job search site my school has. They contacted me by email, giving me a few details of the job and asking me to call a number if I was interested.

When I called they set up a phone interview for a few days later and gave me a script to work on for the interview. They even gave me some advice for the interview!

The first part of the interview was mostly personal but non invasive questions. Like what my major was, was I involved in a sorority, was I involved on campus, apart of any groups... I think this was because they wanted people that knew what was going on on campus to answer donor questions if they had any.

The second part of the interview was going over the script in a sort of role playing activity. Which makes sense because our entire job was talking on the phone with strangers.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions, just some slightly surprising questions like, "What has been going on around campus lately?" I was expecting more normal questions about availability and experience, not ones about my college experience.   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with at least 12 other people in a conference room. We went around the room answering various questions the manager of the Calling Center posed to us. But you were not required to answer any of them.

Interview Question – What is your favorite TV show? Why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-existant

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruffalocody, Llc

Worked for Ruffalocody, Llc? Contribute to the Community!