Ruffalocody, Llc Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Applied online fire the job, got an email from director of recruiting that she was pushing my information along to the right department, got an interview a week later in person several hours

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle if a policy was put into place and you did not agree with it at all   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in September 2012.

I applied online and was told I would be called for a phone interview within the week. They ask you how many times you think it is okay to ask for money, the answer is 4. They ask you about the worst film you have ever seen, and then ask you to sell it to them. It is very simple and easy to get a job there. You then go for training.

Interview Questions
    • What is the worst movie you have ever seen, sell it to me   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation, but great pay

Enrollment Management Inbound Call Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in November 2013.

After filling out your application, writing a cover letter and a resume, they contact you fairly quick. Usually within a day or so. In my case, less than 24 hours after I applied. They call and set up an interview time. It is a very relaxed interview, they ask you to "sell" them a movie, even though there is never sales being made there. You do have to go through a 2 day training and pass a test to get the job. The test isn't very hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stanford, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in January 2010.

They are always hiring, so it is not difficult to get an interview. Help a friend who already works there out and get a referral. The interview is no longer than 30 minutes, and super easy/basic. Almost no prep is needed.

Student Caller Interview

Brief phone interview, followed by a typical face-to-face interview with the supervisor(s). No surprising questions. The third part was taking home a script, calling in and leaving a voice mail for the manager reading the script.

Program Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Applied, had a phone interview, was flown out for an in person interview 1 month later and was given an offer at that time.

None

Program Center Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in December 2013.

I was contacted by a third party headhunter that informed me of the position. I was hesitant, as I was already employed but I was intrigued to learn more of the opportunity. I decided to precede with the interview and two weeks later I was contacted by a RuffaloCody recruiter. They interviewed me over the phone. At the end of the call I was told that I needed to send in a writing sample and a list of geographic regions that I would be willing to relocate to. A week later I was contacted by a hiring manager. They interviewed me over the phone. A week later the same manager contacted me for a Skype interview and offered me the position a few days after.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do if placed in a situation in which the company was not meeting the client's expectations and the customer was growing impatient?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in September 2012.

Sent in an application and was called for an interview within a weeks time. The call center manager at the time wanted me to interview that day but I had class and interviewed the next day. The interview process was smooth starting out with questions such as "what is your biggest weakness" and "what would you do in this situation...". She then gave me a script to look over and we did a fake call. A few days later I received an email saying I was hired and giving me training dates.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were forced to deal with a difficult person but had to remain tactful in the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rolla, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc in April 2013.

Contacted by recruiter, submitted background test and essay. Contacted by SOM for phone and Skype interview. Never heard anything back.

Student Fundraiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

I got the job at RuffaloCODY by posting my resume on the job search site my school has. They contacted me by email, giving me a few details of the job and asking me to call a number if I was interested.

When I called they set up a phone interview for a few days later and gave me a script to work on for the interview. They even gave me some advice for the interview!

The first part of the interview was mostly personal but non invasive questions. Like what my major was, was I involved in a sorority, was I involved on campus, apart of any groups... I think this was because they wanted people that knew what was going on on campus to answer donor questions if they had any.

The second part of the interview was going over the script in a sort of role playing activity. Which makes sense because our entire job was talking on the phone with strangers.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, just some slightly surprising questions like, "What has been going on around campus lately?" I was expecting more normal questions about availability and experience, not ones about my college experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Ruffalocody, Llc? Contribute to the Community!