Ruffalocody, Llc Student Fundraiser Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.0

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

There were group interviews set up around five to ten in the group. They also showed how the call center works along with broke into individual groups after. If they brought you back, there was training the following two days for the company. They then gave you a written exam to pass and let you know if you got the job that night.

Interview Questions

• How would you market (random office supply) to potential customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ruffalocody, Llc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Group interview, pretty close to campus, very friendly managers and assistant managers. Pretty much everyone in group was hired due to it being the start of the school year and the high turn over rate. Be prepared to deal with unhappy alumni when you're calling. Especially if you attend a big name school that has had bad publicity. Also buy coloring books.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the school- didn't want arbitrary its pretty wanted to know info about beliefs, traditions, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Student Fundraiser Interview

Interview

Pretty straightfoward. Got hired on the spot, no real qualifications needed. They train you and after 2 sessions you're put on the phones. They asked if I had any personal experience with calling and fundraising. Asked what hours I'd be willing to work and if I can make the time commitment.

Negotiation

No negotiation- $11.hr

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

It was a very straightforward. They did not ask any hard question. Common question like strength and weakness. Also they are looking for you ability to take rejection well. Likes if you are involved and care for the organization that you are working for. Why would you donate for the organization. Most difficult question is doing a trial call. A big plus if you speak another language so you can talk to non-English speaking patron.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

write a script of a potential call

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

I got the job at RuffaloCODY by posting my resume on the job search site my school has. They contacted me by email, giving me a few details of the job and asking me to call a number if I was interested.

When I called they set up a phone interview for a few days later and gave me a script to work on for the interview. They even gave me some advice for the interview!

The first part of the interview was mostly personal but non invasive questions. Like what my major was, was I involved in a sorority, was I involved on campus, apart of any groups... I think this was because they wanted people that knew what was going on on campus to answer donor questions if they had any.

The second part of the interview was going over the script in a sort of role playing activity. Which makes sense because our entire job was talking on the phone with strangers.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, just some slightly surprising questions like, "What has been going on around campus lately?" I was expecting more normal questions about availability and experience, not ones about my college experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Heard about the job from another Student Fundraiser who was a friend. Applied probably a month or so before actually receiving an email about my interest. Filled out an online survey, then proceeded to a group interview then a one-on-one interview. Finally received another email about the job offer. The key is to be very energetic and positive.

Interview Questions

• When is it appropriate to stop asking a prospect for money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Dayton, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with at least 12 other people in a conference room. We went around the room answering various questions the manager of the Calling Center posed to us. But you were not required to answer any of them.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite TV show? Why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I did an online application and was later emailed to schedule an appointment at a group interview of about 15. We were asked questions about previous work experience, how we liked the university, positives and negatives about ourselves, etc. After the group interview, we were taken in 1 by 1 to the manager's office for individual interviews. He asked us more in-depth questions about work experience and then hired some people (including me) on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Wilmington, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Sent in an application and was called for an interview within a weeks time. The call center manager at the time wanted me to interview that day but I had class and interviewed the next day. The interview process was smooth starting out with questions such as "what is your biggest weakness" and "what would you do in this situation...". She then gave me a script to look over and we did a fake call. A few days later I received an email saying I was hired and giving me training dates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were forced to deal with a difficult person but had to remain tactful in the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Come into the office, sit at a table with other candidates, get informed about the position. Role play a phone call or two. Easy process, very friendly. You're working on behalf of your own school so you know what you're going to be talking about and who you'll be calling. It's a very straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a job before that required a lot of time on the telephone.   1 Answer