Rural King

Relevance Date Difficulty

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Wentzville, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rural King.

Interview Details – Easy interview with the basic feel you out questions, then you will be told how they are family. If they like what you say and if they think you will not realize what is going on they will hire you. It is a quick eyeball judgement on the spot interview.

Interview Question – Will you report an employee for stealing. They do not trust anybody and they have a $1000.00 bounty on employees who turn in other employees for stealing any thing!!!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After I had taken the offer. I had a funny feeling I might have made the wrong choice!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Wentzville, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rural King in March 2011.

Interview Details – Rural King uses paper applications which they accept at all times and keep them on file.

Interview Question – Easiest place I've ever interviewed for. I found nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate but they are firm on their pay rates.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rural King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rural King Department Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rural King employees and interview candidates.