Ruthi Postow Staffing Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruthi Postow Staffing

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ruthi Postow Staffing (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I went through four rounds. I started with a phone interview, which was pretty extensive lasting about 45 minutes. that was followed by two rounds of in person interviews where I met several members of the team. The last round was shadow day where I sat in on the office for about 30 minutes to observe the company in action.

Interview Questions

• in your experience, what type of management style works best with your personality?   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ruthi Postow Staffing (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

They have you sit in a lobby forever with lots of books piled everywhere...very old-fashioned looking office...like a parlor... interviewed in a teeny tiny room that smelled. Took tests on the computer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ruthi Postow Staffing (Washington, DC) in August 2009.

Interview

I was placed by a woman at Ruthi Postow Staffing a little over five years ago and we have spoken over the phone every other month or so since then. I called her a few weeks ago- the commercial real estate firm they placed me with went through their third layoff. I came in to their new office on K st. (stunning) the next day and spoke to my recruiter. The client was a high end investment banking firm downtown and the position was EA to the founder and CEO. After retesting with MSOffice I spoke to the recruiter who had already set up the meeting. I went to the interview that week and loved every minute of it. It was a total upgrade. I was hired the next week.

Interview Questions

• What about a boss or company makes you excited to go to work in the morning?   Answer Question
    • What about a boss or company wakes you up at 3:00 in the morning?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ruthi Postow Staffing in June 2009.

Interview

I stepped into an extremely well-decorated office that could easily have been the parlor of a classic American home around the holidays. The staff seemed enthusiastic, but were clearly faking it. I was ignored for an hour, then invited to take several skills tests, all of which I aced. I was interviewed by a recruiter, then sent to speak with Ruthi Postow, the CEO, regarding an opening with a close acquaintance of hers. Ruthi Spent 20 minutes telling me my scores were impressive, my track record was impressive, and that I was "clearly going places." I came in the next day for an interview with the hiring executive she referred me to, who spoke excitedly with me for over an hour. I sent her several samples of design work (she gave me "design homework" which I promptly returned), and I never heard back from her. The recruiter I was working with then took her own sweet time to get back to me (I called at least 5 times over two to three weeks, and she kept rushing me off the phone). After three weeks, I learned that the exec had hired someone else and was cheerfully rushed off the phone for the last time. Don't ever work with or for these people-- it's a waste of your time. The agents are cheerful because they're overpaid, as many "headhunting" temp agents are, not because of their own skills, but because of their ability to sell out talented young people affected by the economy. I've gotten plenty of work over several years in Manhattan; this was my first and last temp agency, and they ruined Washington, D.C. for me. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask questions, they kept trying to tell me what they wanted me to do and how "perfect" I seemed for jobs they happened to have openings for.   Answer Question