Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryan, LLC
- Consultant (11)
- Intern (8)
- Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (7)
- Executive Assistant (5)
- Sales and Use Consultant (3)
- Director (2)
- Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (2)
- Property Tax Intern (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Senior Associate Consultant (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Analyst (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Analyst (1)
- Contractor (1)
- Property Tax (1)
- Business Dev (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Tax Consultant (1)
- Tax Intern (1)
- General Campus Recruiting (1)
- Data Extraction Consultant (1)
- Specialist, Client Services (1)
- Intern: Sales and Use Tax (1)
- Sales and Use Tax Consultant (1)
- Consultant, Property Tax (1)
- Acquisition Integration Project Manager (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.
Recruiter contacted me and asked if I was interested. Had phone interview for screening; various test and then had in "person" interviews (actually done via video conference) Interviews were with senior people with whom I would be working. Fit is very important at Ryan, so getting the feel of the people you will work with is key in the interview. Basically you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.
- I think the most difficult question was identifying relevant projects and experiance from prior employment. You need to show Ryan that you have demonstrated the ability to do the job for which you are applying. Answer Question
Not so hard, discussed salary and made offers and counter offers and reached an equitable agreement.
Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC
Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.
Hiring process is pretty standard for this industry. You have job interviews with 3 - 5 people at various levels. The unique aspect is the firm has you take a test which can be described as part math and part personality. I have had people fail this test who I wnated to hire so don't take it lightly.
- There are long division questions on the test. Answer Question
Simple for me because they recruited me and I knew people.