Ryan, LLC

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume at a career fair, which was then turned into HR. They called me and had a 30 minute phone interview and asked questions such as why I was interested in Ryan and why I was a good fit. They also left half of the interview for questions. At the end of the phone call they asked if I was interested in a group dinner and an office visit. I also had to take an online survey to see if I would fit into their culture. During the dinner, you meet up with current employees and other prospects. You split off into tables and eat. Then it is a night. Office visit was the following day and you tour the office, speak to employees, and sit through a presentation given by a principal. Then you have 3 interviews; one with a senior, principal, and manager. The interviews mainly consist of questions that you have for them. So prepare a lot of questions!

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?
When was a time you finished a task late and what did you do?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate with the internship position.

Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in March 2013.

Interview Details – OCR. Asked about what classes I've taken. What did I know about real estate valuation and property taxes. Not too technical, mostly behavioral.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when:
  You failed
  Were entrepreneurial
  Three strengths and weaknesses
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No intern salary negotiation.

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in November 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty lengthy. It started with an on-campus interview and I was then selected for an on-site interview. You also have to answer this bizarre questionnaire probably to see if your personality fits with the culture there. During my on-site visit they flew in students from colleges all over the state and had a dinner and the interview was next morning. I interviewed with an owner and a manager. After that it tooks quite a while to receive an offer. I actually had to pressure HR to send me an offer because they were taking too long.

Interview Question – Probably the most difficult question I was asked is telling about a time when I was on a team and had to deal with conflict in the correct way. I'm not really good at answering behavioral type questions like that, which is the majority of questions that I was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. I accepted the first offer I was given.

Interviewed at Ryan, LLC

Interview Details – Initial communications were made through a career fair. I was then contacted and had an on campus interview, which later led to a networking night and a second round interview.

Interview Question – The most unexpected questions was what did you like least about your previous boss/job?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in November 2012.

Interview Details – Round one interview was on campus. Had a great interviewer, asked behavioral questions. Round two interview was at the office. There was two rounds. They were more conversational then any questions. I guess they were more figuring out your personality and whether you would mesh with existing employees.

Interview Question – explaina time you had to work with an bad boss? What made you determine they were bad?   View Answer

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus. The interview consisted of behavioral questions. Many were asked in a condescending and uninterested way. I was told that I would be hearing back in 6-8 weeks. Three months later, I have not been contacted. I also spoke to many other interviewees who have not heard back.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Ryan, LLC Videos

Ryan, LLC – Why Work for Us?

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international awards and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC Intern interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees and interview candidates.