Ryan, LLC

51 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Ryan, LLC

Interview Details – Initial communications were made through a career fair. I was then contacted and had an on campus interview, which later led to a networking night and a second round interview.

Interview Question – The most unexpected questions was what did you like least about your previous boss/job?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Ryan, LLC

Interview Details – Great interview process. You interview with the team, manager and principal.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Ryan, LLC

Interview Details – Phone call or on campus interview. Call back and set up in office interview. Usually interview with three management level employees, sometimes interview with consultants and senior consultants. Consultants take you out for a nice dinner the night before your interview or for a lunch the day of your interview. You take a couple tests.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Ryan, LLC

Interview Details – Ryan acquired Property Tax Services from Thomson Reuters; I was part of the acquisition

Interview Question – No interview   Answer Question

Consultant, Sales and Use Tax Interview

Consultant, Sales and Use Tax
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details – I applied via my university's job search site. Initial interview was on campus and was relatively easy. Mostly asked just fit and behavioral questions. Lasted about 30 minutes. At least a month later, I got a call from a recruiter asking if I would rather interview in Houston or Dallas. I chose Houston, and they flew me there. I had 3 interviews in their office that morning, 2 with Sales & Use Tax and one with property tax. They extended me an offer about a month later.

Interview Question – Why not Big 4?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiating. Was able to negotiate start date, though.

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details – I first started with a phone interview with just basic behavioral questions. After that, they proceeded to explain the benefits of Ryan that moved towards an invitation to an office visit. From the office visit, I met with two principals. The interviews were mostly behavioral but were also geared towards seeing how i would fit in their culture as well as testing to see how certain I felt I was the right fit.

Interview Question – Can you tell me a time that there was a process that was not working or was inefficient and explain how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through other source and interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview Details – Go online and apply for the position desired. Complete the required information. Someone from Talent Acquisition Department will contact the applicant. There will be a telephone interview and then an online test. Once the test is passed, an office interview will be set up and, if successful, an offer will be extended to the applicant.

Interview Question – Cannot recall.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in October 2010.

Interview Details – On-campus interview and then attend office visit. Interviewed with four people in total.

Interview Question – i don't recall any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty extensive, but all parts went very smoothly. Nice to see they don't just hire anybody.

Interview Question – The toughest questions always involves identifying a mistake or regret in your professional life,   View Answer

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had heard of the company through their recruting presence at our campus, just about every career fair they had at least one recruiter there. So naturally when it came time to start applying for jobs applied and got an on-campus interview. It was a one on one interview that consisted of a short personality test and a short ampltitude test that were to be completed the day before the interview. The interview itself was extremley short and very mudane. I can't remember the exact questions but they were very elementary, I don't really understand how they can make cuts with those type of questions. Originally, I thought I did not get an offer because it had been about 2 months since anyone at the firm had contacted me, but just last week I got an email saying that would like for me to do a phone interview so that was werid. I feel like they need to shorten this whole process because if it is this bureaucratic for the interview process, there is not telling what life in the actual firm may be like.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!