Ryan, LLC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.7

Consultant, Sales and Use Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

Applied online and received a prompt response for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I received an offer to come visit the office which was a great experience. I met with a total of 4 people, (1 director, 2 managers, and 1 team lead). It was a wonderful experience! Afterwards, I had a phone call with a principal which lasted about 15 minutes and was given an offer about 2 weeks after. The process lasted approx 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Not too many difficulties, mainly probed your interest to see if you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ryan, LLC in June 2014.

Interview

I was phone screened by a male recruiter in Dallas for an administrative job in their Atlanta office. I was given software tests to complete online and was invited in to interview about 7 days later. The interview was arranged by someone else in their Dallas office and she was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• I felt like I was invited in to be belittled and the interviewer kept making negative comments about my test scores and my history. All I did was turn each comment into a positive one and defend myself. Needless to say I asked to be taken out of the running. Glad he showed his true colors in the interview but it was good practice.   Answer Question

Sales and Use Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Campus interview first round. Second interview at headquarters. Several short interviews, mostly behavioral type questions. Very relaxed culture, I work with great people and enjoy working here. Interviews seemed to be conversational. Great place to work. Good incentives to work harder and move up the ladder. You must be able to perform duties and provide results without having to be baby sat.

Data Extraction Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, one with HR and one with hiring manager. Then got called in for the final interview with co-workers and manager. Took 2 months before a decision was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no, I wasn't and I would not recommend trying.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Emailed cover letter to manager and was asked to come in for an office interview. First interview was with a manager and a director. Second was a phone interview with principal. Both easy interviews, going through my resume and experience.

Property Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC in March 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Walked through my resume, asked why real estate, talked about the company and the position. Was basically a very long conversation more than an interview. Weren't any tough questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial conversation with a manager in HR. Interviews for interns led by consultants for initial round and then senior management for office visit. Similar to a super day except not nearly as exhaustive.

Interview Questions

• No business case, not really a technical interview either. There is a fairly simple quiz to test basic math and thought process. Mostly fit above all else.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by HR after they received my application and referral. I had an initial interview a few weeks later with under management and staff. A few more weeks went by and I had another interview with upper management. It took a couple months overall. The phone conversations with HR were really magnetic and they worked around my current employment schedule. I had to take a sizeable pay cut to begin here.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell people they are wrong even if it's hard?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Over the phone, one call.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Great interview process. You interview with the team, manager and principal.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process was facilitated by my school.The interview was laid-back- the interviewer had a set of questions that s/he had to ask, and simply jotted down some notes as we went down the list of questions. They were mainly stock questions about teamwork, leadership, strengths and weaknesses, and problem solving. Very similar to "tell me about a time when you..."

Interview Questions

• In what situation did you solve a problem using a technical/analytical skill?   Answer Question