Ryan, LLC Sales and Use Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and the office interview is decided very quick after completing the initial pre-screening process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate salary, however bonuses are given, which helps.

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online on a whim, not knowing much about the company. Each step of the process took several days due to scheduling conflicts, but overall it maintained a steady pace from beginning to end. I was usually informed on the time frame before the next step would take place (i.e. "we will get back to you within 2 weeks").
      Overall, it was a fairly standard interview timeframe and experience, compared to the other firms I was interviewing with at the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little, but it is an entry level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ryan, LLC (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I had my compus interview. They contacted me two days later for the futher step. Then they scheduled an office visit for me. After that they conducted my backgroud check and sent me an offer letter.