Ryan Partnership

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mac Production Specialist Interview

Mac Production Specialist
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ryan Partnership in January 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple phone interviews. First with 2 people in HR and then with the VP of Marketing Services. Then moved on to on site interviews with President and Vice President at the same time. The phone interviews checked my technical background and references. The on site interviews were more of a test to see if I would fit into the company culture.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions such as... what is the biggest problems you've encountered in your current position and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me a wonderful offer that I accepted. They paid what I wanted right away. Looking back... I was probably underpaid but I was happy with the offer.

Very Easy Interview

Information Architect Interview

Information Architect
Wilton, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ryan Partnership in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had about a half-day of interviews. Met with 3 people plus the usual chat with HR rep. I knew some of them from previous jobs and for the most part, it was a just a comfy chat about the company and what they needed. There was a lot of talk about how Ryan needed to establish a serious UX practice, but that turned out to be untrue.

Interview Question – None of the questions were hard. My portfolio was never really examined very carefully. The people who knew me seemed comfortable with my skills and the one who didn't trusted the first two.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate, and got a slightly higher salary and a signing bonus.

Project Manager Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ryan Partnership in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied and received an email response in two days and met with a team of project managers within a week.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected questions. They were all typical questions about personality and character fit.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Managing Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ryan Partnership.

Interview Details – MDs are given a case study assignment. It is a business problem for which you are given to hours to development a marketing strategy and executional plan which you then must present to a team of executives. They want to see how you think creatively and strategically, your knowledge of specific tactics and how to use them most effectively and finally your presentation skills.

Interview Question – Read the case study carefully first. It's usually pretty obviously what the problem is and what needs to be changed. Be prepared for questions designed to "rattle" you. Be sure you have a rationale for everything you recommend. And while you don't need to develop a detailed budget you should have a general idea of what things cost   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A bit but they have a range that they pay for a specific position . It's easier to negotiate more vacation or flex hours

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Wilton, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ryan Partnership.

Interview Details – Process was great- I sent my resume over and they called me right away. Interviews were set up easily and they made it work within my timeframe.

Interview Question – They were very interested in my previous work, definitely make sure you know your own persona "case studies" through and through.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was very little I could negotiate in terms of salary but they were flexible with vacation time.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ryan Partnership in April 2009.

Interview Details – HR said he found my resume on Monster. Needed someone for basic html coding. Asked me stuff about my background. He said he would get back to me after talking to the Manager. But I didnt hear anything.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ryan Partnership? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan Partnership interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ryan Partnership employees and interview candidates.